What you'll do
Planisware USA, Inc. is recruiting for our Denver, CO office: Director of Consulting:
- Responsible for managing portfolio of projects and lead the Denver team in project implementations.
- Implementation includes assessing, planning, architecting, configuring, training, testing, and post-production support.
- For each project, managing the budget, deliverables, and timeline.
- Serve as Planisware Enterprise subject matter expert for both Planisware clients and team members.
- Provide industry best practice recommendations for company business processes, specifically as it pertains to the Planisware Enterprise platform
- Manage a team of five Implementation Consultants.
- Assist in organizational staffing which includes project assignments, conducting performance reviews, recruitment, promotions, and employee skill development.
- Serves as point of contact for other departments by providing input to contracts and specifying implementation assumptions, reviewing SOWs for consulting services, and participating in cross-company initiatives.
What is expected from you
Education and Experience Required:
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and 24 months of experience.
Job code #42545 must be referenced when applying to this position.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 months maternity leave
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
- Quarterly events/monthly happy hour
- Company charitable donation match
- Community outreach
- Tuition assistance program
- Graduate program
DENVER: This position is based out of our Denver, Colorado office.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.