What you'll do
Planisware USA, Inc. is growing! We’re looking to hire a Customer Marketing Manager to help us build lasting relationships with our customers (mainly Fortune 1000) and be responsible for finding new opportunities to expand the business. To get closer to our customers and delight them, you will also manage our growing customer community and online forum.
If you believe “customer retention in SaaS is the new acquisition”, then apply!
This is a new strategic role reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, North America. This role can based in any of our North American offices; San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid), Denver Metropolitan Area (Hybrid), or Philadelphia (Hybrid).
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of driving major customer marketing programs (account-based expansion, adoption, advocacy) with strong business results
- Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement and making an impact to the business
- A believer that strong relationships – externally and internally – is key to succeed and you’ll prioritize this throughout your work.
- Exceptional drive to work as one-team and bring marketing, sales, customer success management, product etc. people together on initiatives to improve customer experience across the globe.
- An expert in managing a community from all angles and passionate about inspiring engagement among community members.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can adapt quickly when needed.
What is expected from you
What you’ll do
- Build and execute customer expansion programs, aligned to our growth objectives, establish specific OKRs, gain commitment and buy-in across our organization
- Create and execute engaging, revenue-generating integrated campaigns to position Planisware as thought leader across our four industry pillars that increase engagement and drive retention as well as uncover new upsell and cross-sell opportunities throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle.
- Cultivate customer relationships to foster a sense of community and build robust testimonials, case studies, online reviews, referrals and more.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs with our event experience team on newsletters, surveys, hybrid events, regional workshops and our annual user conference.
- Create customer assets that influence positive PR and analyst relations, sales engagements, and public perception across online media, social media and sales collateral.
- Be at the forefront of the Planisware community – our customers and partners - helping with strategy and leading execution.
- Manage the day-to-day of the forum: daily interaction and monitoring, setting, and enforcing policy, and more. The forum is a place our users share their stories and experience, learn from each other, and ask questions.
- Ensure effective coordination, communication, and alignment within marketing and with customer success, sales, consulting/implementation, and product teams.
- Maintain a pulse of community interest and engagement. You will be a champion and advocate with our user base.
- Set up a process with CSMs to track and measure the impact of the various customer marketing programs on critical KPIs: NPS, CSAT, and retention etc.
- Work with global Academy training team on marketing efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing and/or community management roles in fast-paced B2B SaaS companies
- Martech savvy with CRM, marketing automation, online community, and webinar tools: e.g Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Zoom etc. to name a few
- Experience with customer marketing tools such as review sites (G2, Capterra, Gartner Peer Insights), online community (Vanilla Forum) surveys (SurveyMonkey etc.)
- Curious and knowledgeable about community building, customer experience industry trends and latest customer marketing best practices
- Experience with Customer Advisory Board/user groups is a plus.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and related field.
- Join a recognized Leader in The Forrester’s Wave™: Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022 report.
- Shape the future of our growing company in 2022 in North America, we hired 52 people in the US in 2021 and plan to hire more in 2022.
- We have an exceptional retention rate of: 98% with customer and 98% with our employees
- We achieved a 47% increase in ARR in 2021 with 64 new customer accounts (Navistar, Sonos, McGill and more) and 145 customer extensions
Are you excited? Because we are and would love to have you join us on this growing journey…
Oh… and if you think our website would need a good refresh, we agree with you, we’re on it!!