What you’ll do
As a Production Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to our clients through the courteous, efficient, accurate processing of client issues and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Represent the Production Support organization on company-wide project teams.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support
- Communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Perform production support activities that involve the assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Manage resources in coordination with the SAS team
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure a better grasp of the product and domain.
- VM Creation and environment restoration
- Servers' management and monitoring
What's in it for you?
- Develop expertise by participating in knowledge-sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs)
- Challenging and collaborative work environment
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gym Membership
- The night shifts have bonuses
As an employer, Planisware offers everyone the same employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.