What you'll do
The Customer Success Manager will be the primary point of contact to some of Planisware’s most valued and high-profile customers. He/She will be accountable for overall customer satisfaction and accountable for meeting annual quota targets through acquiring additional revenue streams and inhibiting churn.
- Responsible for managing assigned accounts as the face of the organization to clients
- Develop and nurture trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Work with customer teams including project management offices, process owners, trainers, change management teams, business sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure they are using Planisware to its fullest
- In collaboration with each customer, develop Planisware roadmap for both short- and long-term usage; obtain buy-in with customer. Responsible for execution of roadmap
- Manage contracts and all contract negotiations for statements of work for professional services, master service agreements, SaaS agreements, contract renewals, amendments, etc
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect within assigned accounts, their buying and organizational influences, and their decision-making processes
- Develop new business within assigned accounts, including opening new opportunities and expanding licenses to meet sales quotas, while ensuring all competitive activities within the account are identified and addressed in order to prevent attrition
- Give in-person and web-meeting presentations to high-level executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results, annual forecasts, and Net Promoter Score), and report on account status
- Work with cross-functional teams within Planisware including product development, support, professional services, sales and marketing to support customer success; communicate improvement suggestions and market research to management