What you'll do
Planisware UK LTD is looking for an Account Executive to expand their business opportunities. The ideal candidate will have an industry project & portfolio management background aimed at enterprises that bring new products to market. Planisware’s technology includes a complete web-based project & portfolio management solution designed for organizations that are looking to enhance and optimize their innovation lifecycle. Planisware is focussed on continuing its expansion into the market thanks to a state-of-the-art, flexible, and robust offering. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Creating detailed business plans to help Planisware achieve its business objectives.
- Sell software and services to clients, prospective clients, and supplier partners for generating sales revenues and related contracts.
- Meet annual quota as defined by management.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team’s directions.
- Respond timely to prospect and customers’ requests.
- Provide general oversight to Business Development Representative (monitor quality of outbound communications).
- Define yearly Lead Generation Roadmap.
- Conduct follow-up calls to prospective clients.
- Lead organisation of PPM events in collaboration with marketing team (tradeshows / conferences, networking…).
- Qualify prospects as per sales commission plan, budget and decision making.
- Nurture existing contacts (prospective customers / partners / analysts…).
During Software sales process (Opportunity from Qualified to Close)
- Ownership of the entire sales process from pre-qualified through to close and understanding of process.
- Coordinate all activity on the account per process (management, legal and pre-sales mostly).
- Build and document sales activity in company CRM software and document all activity.
- Define monthly objective/achievements and record them in company CRM.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organisational influences, and their decision-making processes.
- Develop and put together Planisware “solution document” highlighting the key solution differentiators.
- Handle/prepare customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs. Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos or coordinate with pre-sales team.
- Liaise with appropriate corporate resources regarding contract terms, statements of work, master service level agreements, etc.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
During the Implementation
- Write statement of work.
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Review spending vs. budget.
- Review invoices and ensure timely payment.
Post Software Sales
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customer relations.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients and anticipate/understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.