What you'll do
Reporting into the Sales Director for the UK, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing accounts and be the face of the company to clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their accounts
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Oversee customer account management including contract negotiations/terms, statements of work, master service level agreements etc.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes.
- Achieve high sales targets and goals while motivating Account Execs to do the sale.
- Develop new business including opening new opportunities with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Give sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Work with cross-functional teams within Planisware including product development, support, professional services, and sales and marketing to create customer success
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within UK&I territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Work with customer teams including project management offices, process owners, trainers, business sponsors and other key stakeholders to ensure they are using Planisware to its fullest
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to management and ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.