What you'll do
Reporting into the Sales Director for the UK, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding our offering and undertaking training to become competent in showcasing and selling the benefits of both products within the Planisware portfolio.
- Pitching Planisware software and services to clients, prospective clients and supplier partners for the purpose of developing leads and generating new qualified opportunities
- Prospecting the Planisware leads database and being a point of contact for prospect queries via all channels.
- Identifying and developing an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organisational influences and their decision-making processes.
- Recording and reporting on all activities using Salesforce.
- Owning the UK sales funnel from Marketing qualified lead through to advanced sales opportunity.
- Proactively developing new leads resulting from email campaigns, events and website traffic in partnership with Marketing.
- Coordinate all activities on the account per process (management, legal and pre-sales mostly)
- A proven track record of lead generation and qualification
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; capable of working alone or with a team
- Feeding back any insights into the Marketing team.
- Working closely with Planisware consulting and sales to support sales activity for advanced opportunities ( RFPs/etc…)
- Showcasing our PPMoffering and representing Planisware by attending events, conferences and tradeshows throughout the year.