Planisware operates in 3 market segments: IT departments, Product Development and Engineering. Product marketing involves a cross-functional approach at the intersection of Product, Marketing and Sales. Your main responsibilities include the positioning and the value proposition of our products as well as defining the marketing product roadmap and contributing to its execution.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is part of the Planisware Global Marketing Team.
Your mission will be to:
● Develop a deep understanding of the IT Project Portfolio Management (PPM) market: pain points, buyer personas and articulate value propositions that will resonate with prospects and leads
● Understand Planisware products, strengths, and contribute to product development based on the need and product gap identified from market research
● Position Planisware products, recommend and implement marketing strategies, own the roadmap for the market, develop messaging and unique selling points.
● Keep a tab on the latest industry trends, industry analyst research, competitors’ moves to be able to articulate business and product recommendations
● Enable sales by contributing to keep sales material up to date with latest developments and messaging, provides timely insights during the sales process
● Communicate the value of our products to audiences through presentations and pitch at exhibitions, webinars, internal events, etc. as a market expert and brand ambassador
● Collaborate with the delivery and web marketing teams to implement your campaigns, identify touch points, and design and accelerate the customer journey.
● Define, enrich or contribute to production of multiple assets (case studies & testimonials, demonstrations, web pages, blog posts, etc.) in order to improve Planisware products’s visibility and engagement on your market.
● Maintain and develop the contacts and accounts within the CRM while ensuring quality and compliance with industry and corporate requirements
● 3 to 10 years experience in the software industry is mandatory
● Track record in marketing B2B services or Saas solutions addressing IT needs
● Outstanding English and communication skills
● Understanding and familiarity with common marketing technologies such as Wordpress, Drupal, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
● Strong collaborative skills
● Planisware is a healthy, profitable and growing organization
● Pleasure to work with a strong team, think outside the box, explore new tactics, and make an impact on Planisware development
● A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies, and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face