What you'll do
Planisware is growing fast, and we are now looking for a star Product Marketer to help us grow even faster! You will be responsible for defining our global go-to-market strategy for IT use cases, improve messaging, product market fit, and for leading the relationship with top analysts.
This role can based in any of our North American offices; San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid), Denver Metropolitan Area (Hybrid), or Philadelphia (Hybrid).
- Craft and execute go-to-market strategies to foster our expansion in target verticals. This includes owning ABM campaigns, organizing and facilitating webinars, delivering marketing collateral, etc.
- Act as a Planisware ambassador at trade shows and industry conferences to increase Planisware’s brand equity. Continuously monitor the market from 3rd party sources and analysts and the competitive landscape to identify market opportunities as they arise
- Become the go-to-person for IT/Digital Transformation market insights and clearly articulate pain points, buyer personas and competitive advantages. Enable sales by developing stellar collateral and messaging to maximize closure rate
- Influence SEO strategy to foster engagement and maximize deal flow
- Collaborate with the product team to improve product-market fit
- Build and execute on an analyst relations plan that defines recurring interactions with top analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Info-Tech. Coordinate, moderate and manage analyst briefings, inquiry calls, and other interactions.
- Work with external AR firms to continuously improve our ability to execute and gain 3rd party insights about analyst perceptions