What you'll do
Join Planisware's new and rapidly expanding team, dedicated to launching mid-market PPM product to North America. Take responsibility in developing this new business, helping companies strategize and deliver by leveraging our technology and services.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Sell software and services to clients, prospective clients and supplier partners for generating sales revenues and related contracts.
- Meet annual quota as defined by the management
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentations
- Respond timely to prospect and customers requests -
- Provide general oversight in lead generation (monitor quality of outbound communications)
- Define Yearly Lead Generation Roadmap
- Conduct follow-up calls to prospective clients
- Lead organization of PPM tours and other lead generation events (tradeshows / conferences, networking…)
- Qualify prospects as per sales commission plan, budget and decision making
- Nurture existing contacts (prospective customers / Partners / Analysts…)
During Software sales process (Opportunity from Qualified to Close)
- Leadership and ownership of the entire sales process from pre-qualified through close and understand process
- Coordinate all activities on the account per process (management, legal and pre-sales mostly)
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM software and document all activities
- Define monthly objective/achievements and record them in salesforce
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each sales prospect, their buying and organizational influences and their decision-making processes.
- Develop and put together Planisware “solution document” highlighting the key solution differentiators
- Handle/prepare customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs. · Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos or coordinate with pre-sales team
- Liaise with appropriate corporate resources regarding contract terms, statements of work, master service level agreements, etc.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral -
During the Implementation
- Write Statement of Work
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Review spending vs. budget
- Review invoices and ensure timely payment
Post Software Sales
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients and anticipate/understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
While you will be responsible for achieving sales quota, this opportunity offers a competitive base salary with uncapped earnings potential.