What you'll do
Planisware USA, inc is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager that will be responsible for building brand awareness in North America and establishing both Planisware and senior leaders as thought leaders in the Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) and Project portfolio Management (PPM) industry.
You will play a critical role in leading our content strategy from development to execution with the objective of increasing engagement with our target audience within our industry pillars.
Do you have a passion for storytelling? Do you love writing? Do you have a deep understanding of complex B2B buying journeys and know how to send the right message to the right audience at the right time? Then apply!
You will report directly to our VP of Marketing, North America.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Ability to write consistently a variety of content: white papers, survey reports, thought leadership pieces, high-quality articles, blogs with a unique Point-of View (POV), press releases, newsletters etc
- Research, consume content and learn a new industry quickly (ie. SPM/PPM)
- Develop compelling messages and storylines for specific industries with different personas and going deep into customer pain points and business value
- Create scalable and repeatable process for content creation and distribution
- Deep knowledge of B2B enterprise sales cycle and demonstrated ability creating compelling content needed for brand awareness, demand generation in an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) motion, customer experience (customer storytelling)
- Exceptional drive to work as one-team and bring marketing, sales, customer success management, product etc. people together on content initiatives