What you’ll do
As a Production Support Analyst , you will be responsible for providing support to our clients through the courteous, efficient, and accurate processing of client issues and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Represent the Production Support team on company-wide project teams.
- Monitor environments' availability using monitoring platforms (Nagios)
- Perform production support activities that involve the assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution, guided by predefined procedures.
- VM Creation and environment restoration using automated tools.
- Raise production support issues to the project team.
- Incidents escalation and reporting to the SaaS team
What is expected from you
- License diploma or master's degree in information technology
- Basic database skills, preferably in PostgreSQL
- Experienced with basic Linux
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English.
- Unwavering commitment to customers.
- Perfect punctuality.
- Critical Mindset
- Willingness to learn.
=> The support team works in a 24X7 project environment that runs in 3 shifts daily (Morning, Afternoon, and Night shifts), including weekends.
What's in it for you?
- Develop expertise by participating in knowledge-sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs)
- Challenging and collaborative work environment
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gym Membership
- The night shifts have bonuses
As an employer, Planisware offers everyone the same employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.