What you'll do
The Associate Account Executive plays a key role in the success of Planisware by contributing to the generation of new business leads, by qualifying these leads into opportunities, by assisting in the sales activities, and by teaming-up with the Enterprise Account Executives to close new accounts.
This role can based in any of our North American offices; San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid), Denver Metropolitan Area (Hybrid), or Philadelphia (Hybrid).
- Team-up with Enterprise Account Executives to sell software and services to clients, prospective clients, and supplier partners for generating sales revenues and related contracts
- Work with Account Executives to prepare and execute sales presentations
- Conduct market research on specific industries, companies, and executives to ensure on-point messaging as well as targeting of the right contacts within the right companies
- Optimize lead qualification for sales and ensure successful follow through of qualified leads
- Create and own a lead nurturing strategy with specific programs to nurture and qualify the existing internal prospect database
- Generate leads through social media, professional sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Jigsaw, etc), outbound cold-calling and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Respond timely to prospect and customers’ requests
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and revenue objectives
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Planisware’s product line and value proposition
- Collaborate with Sales Executive team to implement sales strategies
- Drive attendance for Marketing Events and Webinars, and booth traffic at tradeshows (virtual or in-person) and follow-up with contact list
- Conceptualize, define and execute a diverse range of marketing programs, including cold calling, telemarketing, webinars, events, tradeshows, email campaigns, website offers, social media, and content syndication
- Plan and execute joint marketing programs with Planisware partners