What you'll do
Planisware USA, inc is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager that will play a critical role in our marketing team in supporting our overall growth and sales efforts as well as improving customer experience. In this critical role, you’ll lead our content strategy from development to execution working closely with marketing teammates and sales counterparts, as well as various subject matter experts across our organization.
Do you have a passion for writing, storytelling, and all things digital and social? Then apply!
You will report directly to our VP of Marketing, North America. This role can based in any of our North American offices; San Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid), Denver Metropolitan Area (Hybrid), or Philadelphia (Hybrid).
What you’ll need to be successful
- Deep knowledge of B2B enterprise sales cycle and demonstrated ability creating compelling content needed to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth with a customer-first mindset to all that you do in an Account-Based Marketing motion.
- Drive brand awareness and engagement through thought leadership content within our industry pillars
- Develop compelling messages and storylines for specific industries with different personas and going deep into customer pain points and business value
- Communicate complex technology into compelling, digestible narratives for technical and non-technical audiences
- Create scalable and repeatable process for content creation and distribution
- Exceptional drive to work as one-team and bring marketing, sales, customer success management, product etc. people together on content initiatives