What you'll do
Planisware is seeking a people-oriented, energetic Human Resources Generalist. This position will be a critical role as you will be responsible in the daily functions of the HR department including full cycle recruiting, administering benefits and leave and implementing company policies and practices.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of HR Coordinator
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include anti-harassment training and professional certifications.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Assist in timely filing visa applications
- Assist in payroll processing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 months maternity leave
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
- Quarterly events/monthly happy hour
- Company charitable donation match
- Community outreach
- Tuition assistance program
- Graduate program
SAN FRANCISCO: This position is based out of our San Francisco headquarters. The office is located in downtown San Francisco and is easily accessible to public transportation.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.