What you'll do
Planisware is looking for an innovative Event & Field Marketing Manager who will play a vital role in strategizing and executing marketing events to fuel our sales pipeline across multiple markets throughout the Americas. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve sales and marketing goals by understanding, prioritizing, and creating industry-specific, targeted marketing events for our partners and prospects. Our ideal candidate has exceptional project management and leadership abilities and is passionate about delivering revenue-driving strategies to B2B SaaS companies. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Events & Community.
- Deliver a variety of high-quality events (digital primarily), on time, on budget and in alignment with Planisware’s growth and sales goals. Events will focus on webinars and demos.
- Project manage all aspects of an event including, but not limited to, goals, objectives, KPIs, contract negotiation, production, operations, budgets, logistics, speakers, suppliers, follow-up, reporting, and more.
- Develop all communication – internal and external – for the events to drive pipeline/revenue and make recommendations for improved performance and reach. This includes copy for landing pages, promotional emails, event communication, forms, and more.
- Partner cross functionally with several teams to bring events to life by driving alignment between event goals, messaging, and measurable outcomes through communication, collaboration, and transparency across the organization.
- Build relationships with SMEs, associations, and partners for events and opportunities.
- Market and promote events over multiple channels, and evaluate all events’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Help with annual customer user conference: F&B, logistics, speaker management, coordination, communication, reporting, and more.
- Assist with other company events, inbound and outbound demand generation, and marketing projects