What you'll do
As a technical consultant, your mission is to design, configure, and deploy Planisware solutions at client organizations. Working as part of a team, you will interact regularly with clients to learn their internal processes and understand the needs of their organization.As you gain experience, you will take begin to take direct responsibility for critical aspects of the implementation. You will be able to apply your past experience and understanding of Planisware's capabilities to transform business requirements first into a comprehensive system design, and then into a functional, high-quality implementation of the Planisware solution.As a technical consultant:
- You will be part of a project team, learning directly from experienced consultants and participating in key meetings. You will be assigned an individual mentor, who will help you as you progress in your career with Planisware.
- You will configure, test, deploy, and support Planisware applications for client organizations.
- You will become deeply familiar with the business needs and processes of clients. As you become more skilled at understanding business needs and applying Planisware capabilities, you will be able to propose solutions that both meet requirements and facilitate the client's long-term success.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Up to 4 months maternity leave
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Company annual kick-off trip
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA plan, including employer contribution
- Cell phone and internet allowances
- Quarterly events/monthly happy hour
- Company charitable donation match
- Community outreach
- Tuition assistance program
- Graduate program
This position is based in our Denver, CO office. The office is located in downtown Denver and easily accessible to public transportation.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.