As Planisware Consultant:
You will have two to three weeks of training to understand our platform modules & features, and our tools and methods, then you will be assigned to projects with prestigious clients.
=> Your mission will be to participate in the entire solution implementation process, from the design of the specifications to their deployment.
- You will be part of a project team, learning directly from experienced consultants and participating in key meetings; You will have a mentor who will assist you as you progress in your career with Planisware.
- You will configure, test, deploy, and support Planisware applications for client organizations.
- You will carry out tests and acceptance of the developed applications as well as their technical and functional documentation.
- You will become deeply familiar with the business needs and processes of clients.
- As you become more skilled at understanding business needs and applying Planisware capabilities, you will be able to propose solutions that meet requirements and facilitate the client's long-term success.
What is expected from you?
- Engineering or master's degree in computer science (ENSI, ENIT, FST, IHEC, ISG, …)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, French and English
- You have 0 to2 years of experience in application development, ideally in Agile mode.
- Proactive attitude & thirst to learn & improve as a person
- Great team player with a highly developed work ethic
Would be a plus if you have:
- Previous experience in software implementation
- Portfolio and/or Project Management Knowledge
What's in it for you?
- Career evolution and mobility are encouraged within the development and project teams.
- Develop expertise by participating in knowledge-sharing events organized internally (talks, conferences, fairs)
- Challenging and collaborative work environment
- Group Insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gym Membership
- Business trips opportunities abroad (20%)
As an employer, Planisware offers everyone the same employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability, and age.